Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Unusual Wakening

I woke up this morning to a loud boom. At first I thought it was an earthquake but I earthquakes don't make that kind of noise. Then I figured the shuttle must have landed.

Everyone was so excited at work. Of course, having seen shuttle landings when I was a little girl living at Edwards AFB, California, I didn't think of it much. I've seen about three or four shuttle landings in my lifetime. But today, I got the opportunity to get a close look at the shuttle.

Yip, I got to see the shuttle on the flight line. It was being hauled off to the NASA hangar. I wish I had a picture of it, but it's illegal to take pictures of the flight line unless authorized to do so.

1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

Nice.

I got to see some pretty up-close stuff when I went to Florida (Kennedy Center).

It was probably all dumbed down stuff for 'reglar folks', but still pretty cool.