Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Apple store

I'm at the Apple store blogging from an iPad. I've been on this wonderful little machine for a couple of hours now. They haven't told me to leave yet. This would be the ultimate gift for whatever occasion. I like this machine much better than a laptop. Oh how I want one. It is so hard to keep from buying one.

Speaking of which, I would totally have to get that program that helps find a missing iPhone or iPad. I read a news story about a guy who got his iPad snatched out of his hand but the bags string amputated his pinkie finger. I won't be buying one from the store unless I get that program installed before I leave the store.

I'm actually surprised the iPad does not have a camera. The new iPhones will have a front facing camera. You'd think they'd put a camera on the iPad, too. I think I will wait until the second generation iPad.

0 comments: