Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Momentum

Momentum Principle:

A body at rest tends to remain at rest, and a body in motion tends to remain in motion.


I've been having some really, really lazy weekends these past couple of weeks. For example, I spent all day in bed watching movies on Netflix. It felt great but now I feel guilty.

I did get some work done. I sent out invitations to the Christmas Extravaganza. Hopefully everyone I invite will be able to make it. I could use some new clients. I need to start making some money and recruit some business builders.

I have to make phone calls tomorrow to get the emails of people I don't have emails for. I hate calling people but I have to get used to it if I'm going to get more clients and recruit business builders.

Now, I need to get my schedule booked and keep busy. I don't ever want to be this stagnant again. It's depressing.

I bought this guy I used to be friends with MeMe the blowup doll for this belated 31st birthday, Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year present. I expect 1 of 3 reactions: silence, anger, or humor. I'm hoping for the latter. I miss his friendship. Plus, he was nice to look at.

I'm hoping I have something better to blog about in the future. I'm bored just typing this. Maybe I should start dating again just to have something to blog about.


0 comments: