Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A New Boyfriend for NiceButtBunny?

Most of the guys I've dated in the last six months I met online at match.com. I never thought I would go out with someone I met on the internet, but I have three times.

In fact, my longest relationship ever was with a guy I met on the internet. Two whole months! And nothing to show for it, not even bitterness. I'm really proud of myself for going that long before I kicking a guy to the curb because I usually do in two weeks.

If you want to try online dating, here's a few tips:

1. Come up with an eye catching name. I chose NiceButtBunny. There's a lot of men out there that like ass and bunnies are cute and soft. So you get my point right?

2. Upload a really nice picture of yourself. Don't post pics of yourself posing with attractive people of the opposite sex. Those viewing your profile will think of them as competition, so crop out the eye candy. Remember, YOU should be the focal point of the picture. I posted a picture of myself posing with two really attractive males but I cropped them out. However, proximity to beauty is a good thing and it will radiate through the picture. So while I advise you to avoid posting pics of yourself posing with attractive people, do it as long as you crop them out . Here's a response from a guy that viewed my profile:


"Shavonne, you're funny. You've helped me to realize that another
key to a nice picture is the subliminal messages that surround it. For some
reason I was convinced that you have a nice body but when I took another look at
your pix there is nothing there to support that. That's when I realized how
slick you are! After reading your profile I saw that I had been influenced by
the BUTT in your screen name and in your best feature. You brainwashed me!"

3. Make sure your Intro is a positive one. Don't talk about your past relationships, because most likely they were shitty. Nobody wants to read about the ex.

4. Last, if you do decide to meet, make sure it's very public. I usually go for coffee shops like Starbucks.

I hope this advice works for you. Happy searching for your perfect match.

3 comments:

winz said...

hey shavonne, good luck for your search for the perfect match! no such luck for me though, sigh...

Desiree said...

LOL, are you serious? You think online datings ok? I got a bunch of people talking crap when I said I thought about it. Well, whatever - good luck :)

I sound like I'm talking crap, but really I'm not, I just can't tell if youre being sarcastic on this post. :)

Shavonne said...

Desiree
Yes, online dating is okay. You never know unless you try it. I'm not being sarcastic at all. I just wanted to make this post funny.