Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Boredom + Drama = MORE Boredom

I went out last night with a friend. It was her birthday. I don't think she was happy. In fact I know she wasn't happy. What can I do?

My friend should be walking on cloud nine. She's found a man to spend the rest of her life with and they plan to marry in July. Unfortunately, her parents don't like the guy. They don't like the fact that he's Mexican.

They've never met him, I don't think, but yet they don't like him. My friend's fiance is barely Mexican. And I mean literally. His mother is Caucasian and has red hair! Red hair! When you look at the guy, there's nothing Mexican about him. NOTHING.

With all of this going on, I'm still bored. I think I need to go out and meet some people without baggage like babies and boyfriends. Babies and boyfriends are just plain boring.

0 comments: