Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, July 25, 2005

TIME

There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. I constanly feel like I have to spread the things I want to do over long periods of time. Like today when I got off work, I spent almost three hours organizing my photos at flickr instead of posting to my blog. I never finished organizing my photos. Over the next year or so I will be restoring some old family photos. There are over 300, so I'll be restoring photos forever because I don't even know how to work Photoshop. But that's okay because it's worth preserving family memories, especially of those that have passed away.

1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

I'm a camera nut. I'd rather be behind it than in front, though.

I have a new horror idea a-brewin'. I'm going to make millions but, I have to split it with my ma since it's one of her childhood ghost stories about a local (her childhood town 'local') story.

It's called "Hairy Hand House"

Pretty scarry, eh?

Look for it on bookshelves and movie screens soon.