Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

UPDATE

I've been really busy lately. I had to travel to Michigan June 26-27 to visit my sick grandmother. We didn't think she would make it through the weekend but she did. Then I went to Florida to visit my dad for 4th of July. When I got back to California I got the call that my grandmother passed away so I had to make arrangements for a trip back to Michigan for her funeral. I'm so tired. I just wanted to post something since I haven't had a chance to.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Big hugs!!!

Shavonne said...

Thanks Desiree.

Shavonne said...

Hello Drew! I'm so happy to see you. You haven't been posting to you blogger blog. I wish you would especially since I no longer have a blogit account.