Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Duggar Family

I was flipping through channels when I came across a documentary called 14 Children and Pregnant again. It was a documentary about the Duggar family. I've heard about this family before and I always had my doubts as to how this family could function.

I was basing this on the fact that, well, my mom seemed to have the hardest time raising just me and also a friend of mine can't seem to get a grip on her two children.

I think the family was very charming and facinating, and I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to grow up in such a home. The children were healthy, well-dressed, well-mannered, and happy. Their home was clean and in order. I know, I had it in my head that the children were loud, uncontrollable, and miserable as well as living in a home that looked like it was hit by a tornado. But this wasn't the case. Amazing. How is that this large family functions so well while most families a third this size seem to fall apart?

The Duggars, of course will give the glory to the Lord. Maybe they have something there.

shavonne.org