Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogs I Like to Read

I used to link to blogs I enjoyed reading but then I lost my blog because of a Wordpress upgrade. I've had every intention of linking to those blogs again but lacked the desire to do so because of the slow internet connection. :angry:

Miraculously, I now have the desire to post the links with a short description of what the blog is about. (This has more to do with the fact that I have more time to spend on my computer now that I'm about to leave Afghanistan.)

Black Female Interracial Marriage: e-Zine on Black Women and Interracial Marriage Options. This is one of my favorite blogs. If I only have time to read one blog, this is the one I'll read. I came across this blog over a year ago and I've been hooked since. If you're a black woman (bw) who's interested in broadening your dating options (other than going lesbian), Evia, the blog's author, has a lot of advice to give. Check out the archives, pictures, and links in her side bar especially the link "The Reward for BW's Loyalty." It kind of wakes you up don't you think?

Black Women's IR Circle.
Halima Anderson is a published author with a non-fiction book, "Supposing I Wanted to Date a White Guy?" This blog is also about bw's dating options. Halima is a wonderful writer with plenty of essays to read from. As soon as she gets the e-book up for sale I'll be sure to buy it.

Sweet Potato Pie.
This is a fitness and health blog for black women. I just discovered this blog today via Evia's blog and I think it's a wonderful idea. Fitness and health should be a top priority amongst all women. Check out the blog and make a commitment to yourself to stay physically fit.

I actually like exercising but I hate dealing with the hair afterwards. Too bad there isn't a blog to address this issue.

I have many more blogs I enjoy reading and I will be sure to feature them and provide links in the future. In the meantime, check out this blogs and the blogs these bloggers link to.

BTW, I haven't forgotten about posting another vlog. I'm working on it. I haven't found any music to put to it. If I don't find any music, I'll just post without it.