Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Sisterlocks


filled front cover
Originally uploaded by tuere.online
I've been contemplating chopping of all my hair because I'm tired of the hassel of blowdrying and straightening with flat irons.

I did a search for natural hairstyles and came across Sisterlocks.com.

I was skeptical at first because many of the pictures of women wearing Sisterlocks were rather middle aged (not that there's anything against that) and I wanted to see pics of women closer to my age.

I think Sisterlocks are beautiful and they seem very versatile. I'm not sure if this is the route I want to go. I guess I need to actually meet some folks with Sisterlocks to see if this is the journey I want to take.

0 comments: