Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 06, 2009

A commenter

I had a rather interesting experience the other night. I should say, a commenter showed me a technique that could drive people to my Web site and generate more business.

I started to wonder how the commenter went about finding my blog. So, I went to look at my blog stats and I noticed someone had found my blog by searching for ‘business cards.’ I had written about my frustrations with designing my business cards using Photoshop. Not such a user friendly program.

Anyways, the commenter left an url to the Printclick Blog. I’m actually pretty glad I checked out the Web site. Printclick offers a printing service. The blog has great advice for designing business cards but the store does not open until this summer.

I’ll be sure to check out Printclick’s services.

I don’t think I’ll be using this too often as I don’t have time to read many blogs. I just thought it was interesting.

0 comments: