Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Undefined relationships


I went to a Regional Rally for my business this weekend and listened to a great couple speak about their rise through the company and how they became financially free from 9 to 5 jobs. It was very motivating, so motivating that I’ve decided to focus on my business rather than pursue a career in screenwriting. The way I look at it, if I can build my business up for the next two years to where I can leave my job, then I’ll have more time to devote to screenwriting.

Let me get back to the Regional Rally. The couple (Tracey and Kimberly Eaton) were awesome. Tracey said a lot of things that got me thinking about why I have chosen celibacy. Men have gone soft and not too many of them are leaders anymore. I look at the guys around me and I see men who are into playing mind games, too busy chasing the pootytang, and don’t have much interest in general with having families and taking on the roles of leaders and providers for their families. The guys who are interested in being the leaders and providers for their families are already taken.

Which brings me to undefined relationships. The relationship is not a relationship when the girl calls a guy her boyfriend and the guy calls the girl his sister or doesn’t acknowledge her existence. The girl obviously wants more from the “relationship” than the guy is willing to give because if they wanted the same thing, he and she would be boyfriend/girlfriend and not boyfriend/sister-doesn’t exist. Get it?

I think I’m going to slowly drop out of one of my meetup groups. I don’t think there will be many new meetups with this group to begin with now that there’s an undefined relationship in the works. I don’t want to be privy to the highs and lows of toxic relationships now that I’ve managed to purposefully lose contact with high school friends who were/are in toxic relationships. I need to keep things positive if I want to build my business.

0 comments: