Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Random

I’ve had a very busy week. As you know, I went to Las Vegas the weekend before last. I learned a lot. I didn’t have much leisure fun but I did get to see the Blue Man Group, which was good.

I’ve been keeping busy networking and meeting new people. I went to one of my meetup groups yesterday and had a blast. I don’t seem to meet people my age in this particular group I meet with but at least they all have a sense of humor and I definitely learn from their life experiences, whether good or bad.

Anyway, I’m still trying to figure out this guy in my meetup group. I think I like him. One lady in my meetup group mentioned fixing her daughter up with him and I really, really, felt intense rage. I’m not usually territorial but I was that day.

I need to get out more and meet new people. I also need to get in the habit of updating my blog regularly. I have a few pictures I need to post. I don’t know why I don’t like blogging anymore. I guess with all that’s going on with me, I don’t like sitting in front of my computer. I’d rather read a book.

I think I’m going to get my own place next year. I’m tired of staying with my mom.

0 comments: