Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Las Vegas



Tomorrow I’ll drive myself to Las Vegas to hear John C. Maxwell speak on the subject of Leadership. I’m not looking forward to the 4-hour drive but I think it will be worth it.

I invited a friend to join me but I guess she won’t be able to make it. She might still show up but I haven’t heard from her so I’m going to assume she won’t make it.

I’ve been getting my Internet marketing campaign with my business. Telling people I know hasn’t helped drive traffic to my e-commerce Web site.

I actually have plenty to blog about but at the moment, I’m beat. Will try to blog this weekend. Hopefully my hotel room in LV will have Internet. For some reason I don’t think so. Bummer.

0 comments: