Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Asking God

One of the hardest things to do is to rely on someone else. I didn't grow up with much family around, do I learned from an early age if my mom or my dad couldn't help me, I was on my own. I wish I had known about God when I was younger. I probably would have learned how to rely on Him to do the things I needed help with.

The good news is, I have Him now and I can turn to Him and ask him for anything I want (or need). I'm going to be honest though, I still forget to go to Him first. Now the good news, He's very forgiving and it is never too late to put all my trust in Him. I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: