Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Santa Monica

I took my mom trikking at the beach in Santa Monica. Not the best bike lane for riding. There were too many people walking on the bike lanes.

Then we had lunch at BP Oysterette. I had the grilled hangar steak and my mom had the lobster mac and cheese. With much regret, I did not get a picture of my steak and I suppose it was because it wasn't much to look at but it sure was good. My mom's lobster Mac and cheese wasn't that great but I has something to do with the fact that I don't like paste and I'm not a fan of lobster. Sadly, I didn't get pics of her food either.

After finishing my steak I found myself still hungry, so I ordered a side of garlic spinach. It was good much like my steak. I'll have to eat there again so I can take pictures of my meal.

0 comments: