Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

My Blogit Days



So I did some searching and I found that blogger I mentioned yesterday. She can be found at www.ahermitt.com. She left blogit a few years after I did and started a self-hosted blogger blog.

I need to send her a quick thank you. She was my first bread crumb.

I ended up finding my profile on that website. SCAREY!!! I'm not proud of it at all. I was a different person back then. I'm glad my idiosyncrasies haven't been completely erased from the web. I like being to see where I used to be and how far I've come in my life journey. 

I received an email from a lady I met at a meetup a few weekends ago. Networking has paid off. She wanted me to forward my resume. I'm hoping to get an interview. Even if I don't get a job, I still need the practice of selling my skill sets. 

I need to cut my nails. I'm having difficulty typing this. 

Nothing but random thoughts today. I plan on taking a rest from staring at a computer screen. My eyes have been blood shot red for the past couple of days. I didn't realize how much I missed blogging.

I'm working on a serious piece, one that I'm hoping to be able to sell. Now that I think about it, it's probably outdated as the topic is a subject that is done but the repercussions will be around for generations. I just hope I can finish the piece without it coming off as hate speech. Some topics are hard to write about even when it's done with the most tact. People don't like viewpoints unless they are politically correct.