Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What Ticks Me Off

I finished watching a commercial for Kaplan University and it got my blood boiling.

I'm one of those people who believe you have to do what you have to do to get ahead. However, one of the things society keeps pushing on people is the idea of and education as being the ONLY way to move up in the world.

I'm not anti education by any means. I've spent gobs of money on a undergraduate and graduate degrees. I was told it was the only way to be successful. I didn't realize I only bought myself a cubicle and a 60-mile commute. The jokes on me and I'm out of tens of thousands of dollars.

Anyways, I bought a Macbook Air and I love it. I got the 11 inch. It's the perfect size. And it's lighter in weight than my first generation iPad.

image