Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Married at First Sight

I'm watching Married at First Sight and I think this is the only way I would ever get married.

I hate dating and I don't have a great track record for picking great guys. I'm just lousy at it which is one reason why I've completely given up on dating.

I hate blind dates. Just a casual mention of someone wanting to fix me up feels like I'm being gut punched. I hate that feeling.

Sometimes I think I'm supposed to be single and that's what has gotten me through being single most of my adult life. 

I think I would be okay with four experts screening thousands of guys to find the right one for me. It sounds a lot better than "kissing" a bunch of toads just to find my prince.

I need to go to bed.  I have another long day tomorrow. I'm meeting with someone who may become my client.