Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Hair and Manicures


I'm looking forward to my next manicure, which is tomorrow. I had a really hard time choosing a wrap. I placed an order not too long ago for wraps that were being discontinued, like Skyline (I'm wearing them in a picture in the previous post) and Holographic. In my first month I've already made over $100 which isn't much but it's pretty good for just showing off my manicure. I've hosted a party and I"m hoping to get a few more parties this month to earn back the cost of my kit.  

Here is a picture of the three wraps I have to choose from from left to right (Hot to Croc, Metallic Croc, and a hostess exclusive from Summer 2014.


                                                       

My eyes are gravitating towards the Metallic Croc. I like shiny objects and I want my hands to get noticed. I wish I had another wrap to pair Metallic Croc with but my order hasn't gotten here yet. Bummer.

I better get to bed and get some sleep. I haven't gotten to bed before midnight in 3 days! And I have to get up early tomorrow to wash my curls. Good night.