Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

HOLD THAT TONGUE YOUNG LADY

I read a blog about how someone didn't say anything about how a cashier unhygenically handled some bread because as a person of color, they didn't want to come off as rude.

Now, I've experienced similar situations and I don't see anything wrong with speaking up. I had a meal served to me with hair in it. I didn't get upset and start yelling and screaming about it. I simply showed the waiter the hair. He took my food, apologized and asked if there was something he could give me to make up for the hair in my food. I told him no and asked for a refund. My two male friends thought I was bitchy and said I should have just removed the hair myself and enjoyed my meal. But I wasn't feeling well and I was grossed out by the hair. I definitely wasn't going to eat food that had somebody's hair in it and I wasn't going to pay for a meal I wasn't going to eat.

Was that bitchy?

Heck no! It's food for goodness sake. If the workers don't handle the food properly, it could make you sick.

0 comments: