Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a good weekend. I took my mom shopping and out to dinner on Saturday. And Sunday, I went to church with her and then to brunch at Crazy Otto's.

My mom was really happy about me going to church with her. It really made her day. The whole church thing felt weird. There was a whole lot of yelling and praising of the Lord. I thought it was rather scary. I got the impression from the congregation that their God was a vengeful God. I think it was the many statements with "You better ......or God will ___ you." It didn't appeal to me at all. I just hope my mom doesn't expect me to attend church on a regular basis.


I logged onto Army Knowledge Online to look up some people I knew when I was in the Army. It seems they've either gone civilian or they got married because they're nowhere in the database.

I received Mas OS X "Tiger" in the mail last week. I have yet to install it on my Powerbook. I've been waiting for my mom to find the firewire cable to her iPod so I can get my music off of it. I knew she would lose some part of the iPod. I just hope she doesn't lose the iPod because it has my entire music collection on it. URRRGGHH! Those dang thieves!

0 comments: