Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, April 03, 2009


I cannot describe my confusion over the TSCC. It seems like Fox is preparing to take TSCC off the air and the show is getting really, really good. The show is my favorite show on tv right now.

I just have this feeling this will be the last season of TSCC despite next weeks episode only being a season finale instead of a series finale. I wish they hadn’t killed of the eye candy. His death wasn’t all that memorable. Just a bullet to the head. Couldn’t the writers have come up with a more dignified or dramatic way for John Connor’s uncle to die? A bullet to the head. What a shame.

I went to a Buffy meetup group last night. It was interesting. I never thought I would be surrounded by people who loved Buffy that much. I’m going to have fun hanging out with them. Maybe I’ll even get an opportunity to meet Joss Whedon at one of the Buffy events.

That’s all I have to say about tv. Dollhouse is on and I want to try to watch it. I fell asleep watching last week’s episode.

0 comments: