Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Law of Attraction


It would seem like the law of attraction is working again. Man slut was at work today and we spoke and nodded to each other twice. Not sure what this means but I’m not comfortable with it.

I can’t stop thinking about him. And I think other people have picked up on the vibe. For example, I mentioned how folks weren’t signing out on the board at the end of the day and the person I said this to said so. Then this person signed out man slut. Man slut wasn’t the only person that hadn’t signed out.

The law of attraction. When you think about something, the universe will send it to you. I can’t stop thinking about man slut. It’s kind of like Twilight, when Edward stalks Bella. I’m Edward and man slut is Bella. This reminds me of that episode of Buffy, “I Only Have Eyes for You.” Buffy and Angel were possed by two lovers. Buffy was the teen boy and Angel was possed by the boy’s teacher. I’m not possessed though, in case you haven’t figured it out. I just can’t stop thinking about him.

I need to think about Red Hot. I met Red Hot briefly when I went out for Sushi this past weekend.

I need to think about winning some money when I go to Las Vegas.

I just checked one of my meetup groups. It seems Red Hot will be there. Ah, sooky sooky. Definitely wear some makeup. Let the universe send him my way.

0 comments: