Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Primal Blueprint 30-day Challenge

I've committed myself to the Primal Blueprint 30-day Challenge.

I actually started eating primal on Sunday. I made eggs and bacon for breakfast and fish and vegetables for dinner. I didn't eat a lunch. I did eat some red seedless grapes. Not sure if they are considered primal but the sure satisfied my sweet tooth.

I've been posting to my blog from a mobile app and it won't allow me to choose where I want to post the picture. My preference is just before the text starts like all of my previous posts. Sorry if my blog looks dorked up.

0 comments: