Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

5

I didn’t get my five rejections last night. I was so tired (excuse), I wasn’t sure I would be able to have the enthusiasm I would need to show anything. Plus, I just wanted to go home and sleep but even after getting home, I still did not get to sleep right away. I had to read my book and post something to my blog.

I am very proud of myself for my performance on Tuesday. I spoke to a total of 8 people and got 5 NOs, 1 Yes, and 2 NO comprendes. I showed 3 opportunities. I got 5 NOs tonight. No excuses. It was windy and I was able to get home before the sun set. It was nice. I ended up getting 1 phone number. The more I spoke with her, the less I liked her. But I will call her anyway. I can experiment. I wonder how many NOs I can get from her?

0 comments: