Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Questions and prospecting

I have to go out tonight and get at least 1 name and number so I will have someone to come to the plan Friday night. I need to be asking people everyday but lately I’ve been scared to. Note to self, never stop when you have the momentum. I had momentum two weeks ago but my bad habits crept back. What’s so bad about asking people a simple question? All I need is one answer and then I can move on to the next person. Five people a day. That’s not a lot. Thirty-five people a week. I can do this. I can do this. Freedom depends on it.

I have to remember Thomas Edison. 10,000 attempts at the light bulb before he got it right. If I don't make it before 9,999, then it doesn't work. I've got to get the number higher on my tally.

0 comments: