Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Duggars

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar courtesy of Discovery Health The Duggars are due to have their 17th baby! Wow! I've watched a couple of documentaries about this family on Discovery channel and I'm total in awe of how many children are in this family. The Duggars make it look so easy. And the children look so happy!


(I've written about this family before, but the blog post was lost in cyber space somewhere.)


My mom is one of six children. If you went by her upbringing, you'd think the more children one had, the poorer and unhappy they'd be. My mom wasn't one to make motherhood look appealing either. I guess when you're doing it at a young age with no help, it can be a rather unpleasant experience.


Call me old fashioned, but I'd take the Duggar way over my family's way anyday.