Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

KAIA early in the morning

IMG_1581.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG,
originally uploaded by Shavonne.
Since I've managed to get the blog this feature of flickr working, I'll be posting a picture with every post. I took this at KAIA which is at Kabul International Airport. This picture doesn't do the view any justice. The mountains were 100 times bigger in person. My camera, which I still love dearly, just can't capture the moment like my eyes.

If you can't tell, it was bitterly cold the day I took this pic. It was taken back in December '06. I don't think I've ever experienced cold like I have in Afghanistan.

0 comments: