Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 71


I haven't been feeling well lately. I think it's the constant change in weather that has everybody's sinuses going wackadoo. I know quite a few people with pneumonia. I'm trying to stay far, far away from them too because I don't want to get sick.

I'm very anxious to get my taxes done. I still need to do my travel logs but I won't have time to do any of that this weekend. I'll be headed to Bakersfield tomorrow.

Sorry for the short posts. I didn't realize how much this blogging thing would take up my time. When I was in grad school, I was already on my computer so much it didn't matter if I took a break from my studies to goof around a bit as blogging was my only break. But now that I have other things on my plate, I'm rarely home enough to do any blogging. I still haven't figured out how to blog from my iPhone.

0 comments: