Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 08, 2010

More rain


I like the rain we've been getting. It comes and goes but never stays for days at a time. That's the one thing I like about the rainy season in California.

I remember the monsoon season in Korea. Once the rain started, it never seemed to stop. It made living difficult because the buildings I worked and lived in molded.

I wish I could find all those pictures. I must have them on my iPod.

Dang. I need to get better file management.

Anyways, in a few weeks, I'll be able to go take some photos of the poppy reserve. I don't think the flowers will bloom like they did in 2005 but I still like to get out there with my point and shoot and take some pics.

0 comments: