Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hair blues: the workout


I was invited to go cross training today but turned it down because today is Tuesday and I just washed my hair and don't feel like being bothered with washing it until Friday.

I've been thinking a lot about my hair lately and how much time I spend on it when I do put effort in how it looks and I how it doesn't seem like I do anything to it when I do spend time on it. The only thing stopping me from getting Sisterlocks is not having seen them on someone in person. I have the money but when it comes to doing something more permanent with my hair, I want to ensure it's really what I want.

So if anybody with Sisterlocks is reading this, and you live in Southern California, and some skinny chick runs up to your asking you a million questions about your hair, don't beat her down with your purse or whatever you happen to have in your hand. It's just me and I want to get a good look at your hair.

I really should have gone to workout tonight. I just need to do it. Both of them. The hair and the workout.

0 comments: