Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Breaking a Rule

I have this rule about office relationships-never get your honey where you make your money. And it's proved to be somewhat helpful. I came up with it after an office relationship I had in Korea ended disastrously. The jerk dumped me for a juicy girl*. A juicy girl!

Enough of remembering what happened in the past. It’s over with and his balls are probably rotting off as we speak.

Anyway, Dilbert, the guy that asked me out, wants to take me to the movies. I haven’t been to the movies on a date in a very long time. Not since I went to see Joe's Apartment and my date begged me to choke his chicken. And a time before that when I went to see Leaving Las Vegas and my date wanted to play with my kitten.

Yeah, I know, going to the movies with men tend to get touchy feely.

Maybe I should suggest we go for dinner and a game of miniature golf.

*A juicy girl is a Russian or Korean female that works in a bar. G.I.s will purchase a drink (consisting of juice) from them for 20 bucks. The female will sometimes do more than just sit at the table and keep the G.I. company...if you know what I mean.

0 comments: