Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Going Out Tonight

I meant to call Dilbert last night to tell him tonight was off but when I got off work yesterday, all I wanted to do was dope myself up with some Tylenol and go to sleep. I had the worst headache.

He came by my desk today to ask if we were still on. Of course I wanted to say no, but since we were at work and I had the cubicle to myself (my co-workers took the day off), there were still people out and about and I didn't feel like whispering why I didn't want to go out, so I said yes.

He told me he would call me at 6 p.m. and pick me up at 8 p.m. Maybe I'll get the nerve to tell him I don't want to go out. I want to go out, just not with him. I'm not into him. I realized that yesterday. Why else would I blow off returning his phone call until after America's Next Top Model was over?

1 comments:

Shavonne said...

S.O.D.

Well actually I used to have major fantasies about him. But I decided to be rational and leave it alone since we worked in the same building. Our first phone conversation is what did it in for me. I was all too ready for breaking that rule.