Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

CompUSA Screwed Up Big Time

I was a work cruising amazon.com for anything of interest. I decided to check out the price of Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium. It was some software I had been looking at purchasing but haven't built up the nerve so spend that kind of money on ($1,200) for fear Adobe would release a newer version of Adobe creative suite. Boy was I shocked by the price advertised at Amazon. $293 dollars! I didn't believe the price and did some more investigating. CompUSA was seller. I've done business with CompUSA in the past for computer and software purchases and was very satisified with their prices and customer service. So I went to CompUSA.com to see if maybe amazon had disclosed the wrong price. Nope, the price was $293. So I placed my order. Can't beat that price.

I got an email from CompUSA the other day with my order number and a thank you for placing my order. Then the email went on to say CompUSA could not complete my order due to a pricing error. Those crackheads! Rather than honoring the price and gaining an even more loyal customer, they informed me my order was cancelled. Those crackheads!

I emailed customer service and politely told them I would never do business with them again. It's pretty shady to advertise a price on two different websites and not honor the price advertised.

0 comments: