Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's Almost Over

The one thing about telling a guy it's not meant to be is they're never around when you want to tell them. I had to break up with Jesse in an email when I really wanted to tell him over the phone. I tried calling Dilbert last night but of course he never answered his phone nor did he return my call. I know he has caller id.

Sunday night, Dilbert finally broke down and told me why he wants us to be a secret. Apparently he dated someone in the building and it didn't go so well. She accused him of sexual harrassment and he was reprimanded. Now he's on probation and has to watch his back. I wonder who this mystery lady is.

I had a dream last night. It was about Dilbert and his mystery lady. In my dream his mystery lady is this lieutenant that works a couple of cubicles away from me. Now, if I had guess Dilbert's type, I'd have to say she was it. If they did date, what made her decide to scream sexual harrassment?

Whatever happened it's enough to have him paranoid. But the one thing I don't understand is why would he bother asking me out in the first place?

I hope I get the chance to talk to him tonight. I don't want to send it in an email because 1.) he doesn't want emails from me (too much evidence) and 2.) it's just plain tacky.

1 comments:

Shavonne said...

You're right. I was hoping it would be different though.