Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Third Date

The first date with Dilbert went okay. It would have been almost perfect if we hadn't kissed. I didn't want to kiss him. I prefer just a hug and a peck on the cheek. Kissing, in my opinion, is a very intimate act and I don't like getting intimate on the first date.

Our second date wasn't so good. We made out on the couch or I should say he try to kiss me and I'd push him away. Then he'd pull me closer and I'd push to get away. Again not something I wanted to do. I attempted to keep his mouth off me by starting a conversation. I asked him questions about his family and he answered. When I asked his age, he didn't want to answer. He said he didn't believe in devulging too much information, like his age, to people he didn't know.

Huh?

I'm not one to tell someone my age. I prefer to tell folks I'm twenty-twoish, but to not want to disclose my age to someone I'm swapping spit with is stupid. I don't understand why he would be in such a rush to be intimate with me, someone he barely knows, but don't want to tell his his age. Creepy.

On the third date, we actually conversed. He told me communication was very important. (Hmmm, I don't think so.) So I told him how I had been uncomfortable the last time I saw him. He told me he thought I was really pretty and that he just couldn't help his urge to want to kiss me. He also said he didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior.

So in a nutshell, his urge to kiss me is more important than my comfort around him. I don't like that at all. He attempted to grope and kiss me. As usual, I pushed him away.

The only thing I can say is, he finally told me how old he is.

3 comments:

winz said...

hi, it's been awhile, if you still remember me...

well if it is so, why don't you stop seeing him? are you interested in him so much to continue with all these?

Shavonne said...

I'm bored.

Absolutelee said...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my Blog. I was checking out your commentary with this guy that you went on three dates with and it seems that he's a creep. I agree with you when you say that it's silly that he wants to kiss you, but didn't want to tell you his age at that point. Likely because he is older and thinks you wouldn't date him if you knew his real age, but looks like you found that out anyway.

Well good luck with the dating scene. Maybe you will find a hot lover on your future trips to Europe or South America.