Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Boy have things changed

I went to the website of my old Army unit in Korea to see what was going on, and there wasn't one recognizable face. I've only been home from Korea for a little over a year, but I thought I would at least see one familiar face. I even checked out all of the affiliates and at AFN Korea's main homepage and it seems like they've got brand new crews, too.

I miss Korea a lot. I have pictures of the camp I lived on hanging up in my cubical. It was so green there. And a safer. I plan on taking a trip back there in the future after I hit Europe and South America, of course. I've got to go to the places I've never been before revisiting the places I've already seen.

0 comments: