Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Tyra Banks Show

First, I just to say I think her show is cheezy. Whenever I watch it I'm completely and utterly bored out of my mind. But tonight, I have a different opinion.

I only caught the last twenty minutes of it, but boy did it speak to me. It was Tyra, showing a side of herself that no one would have ever guessed was there.

I related to her 100 percent. I didn't think there was anyone out there that thought way I did but there was Tyra uttering the very same words I've thought a million times in my head.

I don't see myself having a family. I see myself having kids but no husband. I find it hard to picturing my wedding because I can't imagine a groom.

My mother and her relationships have everything to do with how I feel. I don't want to be just somebody's baby's momma. Nine out of 10 times I'm the one leaving a "relationship" or telling a guy to fuck off. I would rather be single than endure the misery of a "relationship." I look for safe and comforting men but pass them up for a bad ones.

To date, my longest "relationship" lasted two weeks. I'm not joking. I will find any excuse to give a guy the boot right at that 14 day mark, and most of the time they are very good excuses. It's like my crush, my attraction to man literally expires 14 days after we first meet.

I know, I have issues.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

2 weeks? Its usually takes me at least a month to get the restaining order lifted!

Shavonne said...

Ah, I'm sure they're doing it more for your protection than theirs. What woman wouldn't want a silverback like you.