Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Turkey

My co-workers and I were rather bored, so we decided to draw turkeys using our hands as outlines for the turkey's shape. I wish I had pictures of the birds we drew, but cameras aren't allowed in the workplace.

My turkey is purple with neon pink, orange, green, blue, and yellow feathers. I would say it ranks in third place out of the five turkeys. I like my purple turkey, but I would never eat it because it's purple with neon pink, orange, green, blue, and yellow feathers.

My supervisor told us her son's daycare won't allow the children to draw turkeys. Why? Because turkeys are offensive to certain cultures and the daycare doesn't want to offend anyone. What culture could possibly be offended by turkeys drawn by small children? I mean, it's not like they're drawing the turkeys without their heads and feathers and all dressed up in with veggies and stuffing and all golden brown, tender and moist (mmmm, yummy). IT'S JUST A STUPID F@CKING BIRD!!!!!!

I just don't understand how there could be Thanksgiving without a bird.

1 comments:

Monty said...

It could be offensive to Turkeys :)