Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I Found It! I Found It! Then there was Dilbert

Yes! I found a website that has the recipes of my favorite Korean dishes. I'm so dang excited. I was about to purchase two cookbooks from amazon that probably didn't have what I was looking for.

Since I left Korea over a year ago, I've been craving Dak Galbi (spicy grilled chicken), Galbi-tang (ox spare rib soup), Neng Kook (cold seaweed soup), and Hoteoks (some kind of pancake with brown sugar). I would totally sell my mom's boyfriend's dog to get these recipes, too. The website even had the recipe for Tteok Bulgogi, a sweet soup with beef, clear noodles and rice cakes. Very, very good.

__________________
Dilbert gave me some kind of stuffed bear. It's really little and it has a hooded red velvet coat with fur on the edges. It's kind of cute.

At least he's not groping me.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

wow, cold seaweed soup sounds so appetizing.......

Shavonne said...

No it doesn't but the taste makes up for its name.

Monty said...

I just love food. So describing the different types of food they have just gets me craving already.