Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

American Hot Sausage, Co.

I highly advise you to check out the links to military news sites. I've added a few that I think are worthy of taking a look at, especially if you're someone who actually supports the troops.

I've discovered a great writer named Rahelio in the last week. In fact, his writing is so awesome, I had to give the link to his blog its own space on my blog. I mean, that's just how good it is. Please check out his blog, American Hot Sausage, Co. You won't regret it. He's just that good.

Oh, and I found my camera.

5 comments:

ManNMotion said...

Based on the title, I was afraid to read this post but, having been here before decided to take the chance. Congrats on finding the camera, where was it?

Cynthia said...

Rahelio is an excellent writer...

Shavonne said...

ManNMotion-

You will never have to worry about the content of this blog. I'm not into posting explicit material.

Stacy-Deanne said...

Thanks for the heads up about the talented writer. I'll check it out, Shavonne.

nikki said...

i'm feeling his blog. thanks for the link!