Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, March 13, 2006

This Past Week

As you all know, I started grad school on Tuesday. I've been really busy with homework and staying ahead of my readings. I won't have much time to post but I will make an attempt to post at least once a week.

For the most part, I'm really tired of my computer and the internet right now. You would be too if you were taking online classes. I've been getting headaches from reading discussion threads for two straight hours a night. Urghh!!!


Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

5 comments:

Waddie G. said...

good luck with the online classes. I got paid to test some online classes, and I just didn't have the interest or concentration to want to take some for credit hours after I got paid.

Cynthia said...

Good luck!!!

Stacy-Deanne said...

I won't be posting much either due to my new interview blog and other things. I'm just way too busy. If you get the chance sign up for my mailing list at http://inthelightblogazine.blogspot.com I can't remember if I gave you an invite or not.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

03 15 06

Shavonne:
Congrats on your educational goals. That always takes precedent over blogging. You go Miss Lady and I will be sending good thoughts your way.

nikki said...

yeah, good luck with grad school! i'm sure you're gonna do very well.