Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Secret Hiding Places

My secret hiding places are so secret, I don't even remember them. I hid something of value in the house and now I can't find it. Worst of all, it's my digital camera. My dang digital camera!! Or I lost it the day I went to the Getty Center to meet the Asian guy. Though I remember having it on the tram ride back to my car. I took lots of pictures of the traffic jam on the 405 freeway. So I know I had it then, which means it made it to my car.

I just have to retrace my steps. Okay here it goes.

I can't remember a thing. I do know that I dropped my camera and the outer case popped open slightly. So I don't even know if it still works. Just as well because I had my eye on this other camera.

5 comments:

Waddie G. said...

I hate that feeling...that's like when I clean up my entire apartment so neatly and I cannot find a certain something later...

Stacy-Deanne said...

Maybe the Asian guy stole it, LOL! Don't you hate it when you can't find things? They always seem to pop back up when you don't need them anymore.

ManNMotion said...

I have two extra cameras. One the classic 35mm film camera and the other an old 2MP camera that broke on my trip to Italy forcing me buy a third (with directions in languages I don't speak). My brother in law, who is an all around handy guy, has since fixed the broken cam and thus, it is now collecting dust. But at least I know where it is:)

nikki said...

i had to stop with my secret places because i kept forgetting where they were. i'm glad you found your camera though. where was it?

Shavonne said...

My camera was stuck in the cushion of the couch.