Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, June 25, 2004

APARTMENT CLUSTERS

I’ve tried to get a good picture of an apartment cluster but it’s really hard because there’s usually something in the way. When I was driving back from one of the storied I had to cover, I looked in the side view mirror and saw this:



This apartment cluster is in Uijongbu, the city my camp is located in. Seoul has thousands of these very tall apartment buildings. I’ve been in one of these buildings before and there quite impressive. Very high tech or at least the apartment I was in.


1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

Wow...kinda looks like Grand Rapids. Only with odd looking cars on the streets.
I see that the mirror has Korean writting on it. Is it the usual, "Things are closer than they appear"?