Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

THINK I'LL EVER GET MARRIED? I DON'T LIKE SHARING MY BED!

Belle slept in my bed again and this time I wasn’t happy to oblige. She kept her feet in my back the whole night and oh, my gosh, how loud she snored! I love her but I’m going to have to get her her own bed. I can’t do this anymore. I need my beauty rest.




1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

COMMENT!!!!

Oh, you're probably not familiar with www.homestarrunner.com. My favorite site.

Anyways,

Hey babe! I didn't realize that anyone else was on Blogspot beside me and Jonnie.
Thought maybe I was imagining being here. I've been here since May 1 this year, but I deleted my old crap to make that special 'Blogit' post.
Even tho I'm a veteran... I still don't know how to post pictures on this site.
......help?

I don't check in here as often as I did 'Crapit' so, perhaps an email would be of better....ness....ity.

Yeah,,,I've got my humor back after a few days of withdrawl.

Nice 'burger and fry' post by the way.
And, do you have to share those barracks? or are they solo units? cuz if you had to share....that'd be some tight living quarters.

Ok, I'm going to watch Superman III now.

Kisses, and you're on my Fave's list....or rather...My Bookmarks, now that I know you're here.

You might want to check out my buddy Jonnie (not Johnny Depp...lol..the other 'musical' one, here)

www.jonvanoss.blogspot.com