Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, June 25, 2004

THIS’LL SHOW THOSE TERRORISTS WHO’S THE BOSS!




This picture was taken a month ago and I forgot it was on my camera. When I downloaded my pics to my laptop, there it was, me firing a .50 caliber machine gun. I have to tell you, you haven’t fired anything until you’ve fired one of these. Though I couldn’t pull the charging handle by myself, I fired EXPERT- better than most of the guys qualifying that day. Are you scared?

The only thing better that this would be if I had fired a tank or an AT-4. I doubt I’ll have the opportunity to since I’m getting out in less than three months.

1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

MMmm, Now I'm hot.

The biggest I got around here is my .40 Glock service issue sidearm.
But, It still makes a big boom.

My dad's making a manual Gatllion Gun. (.22 cal)