Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

MY TRUE PASSION IN LIFE

People probably think men and sex rule my life. Well I’m posting proof that it isn’t men/sex that moves me. The following pictures were taken a month ago at Camp Essayon’s Stalker Club. Me, my roommate, and the Nookie Hound went there to catch a comedy show. We got there a little early and decided to try some of the club's fine food.



The fry didn’t have a chance.



What? Want some, too?



Mmmmm, burger.

1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

When you say, "Want some, too?" are you referring to the burger,,,,,or yourself? lol.

Mmm, A military chick in glasses.