Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

A VISIT TO THE DOC

I went to the doctor to have my stitches removed. It was a welcomed brake from the foot brace I’ve been wearing for almost two weeks. My foot looks horrible.




And yeah I know, my leg is hairy. I do shave my legs but since doc told me I’d be wearing a cast, I didn’t want to shave and live through weeks of unbearable itching. The doc didn’t put me in a cast which meant I could have shaved my leg. Danggit. Oh, well.

Dr. Thornburgh was really gentle removing the stitches.




I can’t wait to fully recover. I would like to be able to wear my strappy sandals before summer ends. I absolutely love shoes.

1 comments:

Mahnarch said...

OUCHIE!!!

How come you got foot stitches, again?
I forget.
I hate foot injuries. and Wrist injuries.

*body shiver*