Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 28, 2004

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE BIRDS AND THE BEES?

My sweet little Belle is no longer a puppy anymore. She started her period today.*violent sobs and tears flowing from my eyes* Oh woe! Oh woe! Now someone has to explain the birds and the bees to her. I don’t think I can do it. Is this what it’s like to have a daughter? Oh woe! Poor me! Poor Belle! My sweet little Belle. Now we have to hide her from all the male dogs and their weapons of mass destruction.


She was all fur when she came to us.




Wasn’t she just a little darling?



Look at those dark eyes. Aren’t they just angelic?

2 comments:

Mahnarch said...

I can't see your pictures, babe.

Kids grow up so fast, don't they?

Mahnarch said...

Yay!!! I can see the pics now.
Musta been my browser, or somethin'.

I'm reminded of the song "Hey Mister" by 'Custom'
The ending lines are:

"I hope - I never have a - daughter!"
(several times)